Similar to those in real estate, medical professionals never have to worry about job satisfaction.
Take dentistry, for example. For starters, they get to work with a range of clients. If you love working with people, this line of work is for you.
Above all, the type of work they do is noble. Not only do they take care of those cavities, but they also look out for the GENERAL HEALTH of a patient, while also offering preventive and cosmetic services. Bottom line, they aim to keep you smiling and healthy.
I know a lot of people in this field, and I cannot tell you how much they love their work for those very reasons!
Dentists are independent, and in most cases, own their own businesses right after dental school. They earn an incredible salary and maintain a flexible schedule. They are also valued members of the community, exercise creativity and mastery of their craft and also work with others and form amazing bonds with their team.
This year, in fact, U.S. News & World Report listed dentists, orthodontists, oral surgeons and dental hygienist as top 20 jobs!
One of the biggest issues dentists face though is student debt. Many of these good dentists are entering the workforce with a PILE OF IT! Most forms of higher education, from undergraduate programs to advanced degrees in medicine, dentistry, law and business are as expensive as ever. A high percentage of dental school graduates are more than $100,000 in debt.
What’s also true: None of that matters when it comes to owning a home.
I’m here to tell you that debt doesn’t have to prevent dentists from experiencing the joys of homeownership and investment.
When applicants are carrying heavy amounts of debt, their debt-to-income ratio and lack of savings can impact their ability to qualify for a loan, or provide a down payment. Despite earning a fantastic salary, all that student debt can sometimes leave dentists feeling trapped.
We can work together though and get you into a highly competitive home loan program with a range of options.
I offer an EXCLUSIVE Medical Professional Program that allows dentists with a minimum credit score of 720 to get home loans ranging from $200,000 to $2 million. One such loan between $200,000 and $1 million has a maximum Loan-To-Value/Combine Loan-To-Value of 95 percent (subordinate financing only allowed via employer funded second mortgages (subject to review by TIAA Bank).
• Existing dentists or dental surgeons who are actively practicing and are within 10 years of completing their original residency or fellowship, OR
• Newly licensed medical residents who are currently employed, in residency or fellowship, OR
• Newly licensed medical students who are about to begin their new employment/residency within 60 days of closing
• A copy of the applicant’s current medical license is required to document eligibility to practice in the state of their current employment.
• Post-graduation of medical school, new doctors are awarded a provisional medical license to complete their residency. Upon completion of a residency a doctor is issued an unrestricted medical license.
• Non-occupant co-applicants are allowed per FNMA standard up to 89.90% LTV.
Student debt and a mortgage aren’t incompatible. These specially tailored programs will make dentists believer!
Do you know why?
Because they’ll work just as hard as you do as a dentist so you can achieve your financial goals.